[Videolib] Compact Disc /AV Source

Andrea Slonosky (Andrea.Slonosky@liu.edu)
Tue, 20 Mar 2007 17:57:33 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C76B3A.C3801822

=20

Hello all,=20

=20

Does anyone else use the Compact Disc /AV Source?=20

I've been thinking about something like this for a while now, and would
very much appreciate some feedback. We are a fairly small academic
library, and acquire perhaps 500 titles a year or so. I would really
like to be ahead of the game a bit in terms of ordering titles that have
been newly released on DVD, as we get a lot of requests for that sort of
thing from faculty.

=20

Thanks,

=20