Re: [Videolib] purchasing Criterion DVDs

Vicki Lee Woods (woodsvic@webster.edu)
Tue, 20 Mar 2007 14:00:18 -0500 (CDT)

Sarah,

You can buy Criterion titles through Midwest Tapes at 1-800-875-2785.

Sarah McCleskey wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Where do you purchase your Criterion Collection DVDs? I need to be
>able to fax an order with a PO number so that we will be billed.
>
>Thanks,
>Sarah McCleskey
>
>Sarah E. McCleskey
>Head of Access Services
>112 Axinn Library
>123 Hofstra University
>Hempstead, NY 11549
>Sarah.E.McCleskey@hofstra.edu
>516-463-5076 (o)
>516-463-4309 (f)
libraries and related institutions. It is hoped that the list will
serve as an effective working tool for video librarians, as well as a
channel of communication between libraries,educational institutions,
and video producers and distributors.