Re: [Videolib] purchasing Criterion DVDs

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Tue, 20 Mar 2007 11:59:58 -0700

One of my favorite spots for DVD purchases, Criterion or otherwise,
is DeepDiscount.com

They don't handle "on account" - as in billing a purchase order - but
their sister company, Critic's Choice, does. The guy at Deep Discount
said they have the same inventory.

Just checked the price for "Seven Samurai" at Critic's Choice; it was
higher than at DeepDiscount. Purchasing may require careful research
(doesn't it always).

Hope this helps.

Brigid Duffy
Media Acquisitions