Re: [Videolib] purchasing Criterion DVDs

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Tue, 20 Mar 2007 12:15:26 -0500

I don't know why Criterion would be that special. I am sure all the usual
suspects Mid-West tape, Ingram, whoever. They sell through any major company
I am sure.

On 3/20/07 11:21 AM, "Sarah McCleskey" <Sarah.E.McCleskey@hofstra.edu>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Where do you purchase your Criterion Collection DVDs? I need to be
> able to fax an order with a PO number so that we will be billed.
>
> Thanks,
> Sarah McCleskey
>
> Sarah E. McCleskey
> Head of Access Services