RE: [Videolib] Shelf Ready DVDs

Elizabeth Stanley (Elizabeth@bullfrogfilms.com)
Mon, 19 Mar 2007 13:56:57 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C76A50.8B3E0918

Hi, Nora,
=20
MARC records are provided by www.marc4media.com for all titles from the
Bullfrog Films DVD and Video collection.
=20
For more information, contact Lorraine Knight at lknight@marc4media.com.
=20
Elizabeth Stanley
Bullfrog Films
www.bullfrogfilms.com
800-543-3764
=20

________________________________

From: owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Dimmock, Nora
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 10:35 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Shelf Ready DVDs

Hi,
=20
Is anyone ordering shelf ready DVDs? I would love to hear what vendor
you're using and if you're getting Marc records, special processing,
etc. We are just snowed by DVD processing and cataloging these days.=20
=20
Thanks in advance,
Nora
=20

Nora Dimmock, Multimedia Center Head
University of Rochester River Campus Libraries
G122 Rush Rhees Library
Rochester, NY 14627
585.273.5010
ndimmock@library.rochester.edu