RE: [Videolib] Shelf Ready DVDs

Brock, Shawn (Shawn.Brock@aetn.com)
Mon, 19 Mar 2007 12:14:32 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C76A41.ADA3DBE3

Just to let you know, all DVDs purchased directly from History Education
(the educational initiative of The History Channel, A&E Television, and
Biography) come with free shelf-ready MARC records on request. there's
no upcharge or increase in DVD price. All you havwe to do is note it on
the purchase order and complete the request form to ensure you get the
exact kit you need. =20
=20
You can find more info at www.historyeducation.com
=20

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Dimmock, Nora
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 10:35 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Shelf Ready DVDs
=09
Hi,
=20
Is anyone ordering shelf ready DVDs? I would love to hear what
vendor you're using and if you're getting Marc records, special
processing, etc. We are just snowed by DVD processing and cataloging
these days.=20
=20
Thanks in advance,
Nora
=20
=09
________________________________

Nora Dimmock, Multimedia Center Head
University of Rochester River Campus Libraries
G122 Rush Rhees Library
Rochester, NY 14627
585.273.5010
ndimmock@library.rochester.edu
=20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C76A41.ADA3DBE3

Message

Just=20 to let you know, all DVDs purchased directly from History = Education=20 (the educational initiative of The History Channel, A&E Television, = and=20 Biography) come with free shelf-ready MARC records on request.  = there's no=20 upcharge or increase in DVD price.  All you havwe to do is note it = on the=20 purchase order and complete the request form to ensure you get the exact = kit you=20 need.

You=20 can find more info at www.historyeducation.com