Re: [Videolib] abusive parents in movies

Meghann Matwichuk (mtwchk@udel.edu)
Fri, 16 Mar 2007 16:06:49 -0400

--------------020800070505080400050001

If we want to lower the bar on taste, there's always the antagonistic
(and deadly) mother-daughter relationship between Divine and Mink Stole
in /Female Trouble/...

Happy Friday,

Meghann Matwichuk, M.S.
Senior Assistant Librarian