Re: [Videolib] Looking for Movie

Johan Oberg (kejohano@yahoo.com)
Fri, 16 Mar 2007 09:07:53 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1996602265-1174061273=:62132

The Assignment (1997): sometime in the latter half of the movie, a parent =
at a little league baseball game is yelling at and shoving his son on to th=
e field (at which point Aidan Quinn's character tells the abusing parent t=
o lighten up, and the two parents get into a fight).=0A =0A It's been a lon=
g time since I saw it, but perhaps Mommie Dearest would have some scenes?=
=0A=0AJohan=0A=0A=0AJohan Oberg=0ALibrarian for Cultural Studies, =0ACommun=
ication, Film Studies, and Journalism=0AUniversity of Minnesota=0AMinneapol=
is, MN 55455=0A=0A =0A =0A=0A=0A =0A----- Original Message ----=0AFrom: Cec=
ilia Hurt <docgirlrocks@yahoo.com>=0ATo: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu=0ASent=
: Thursday, March 15, 2007 11:58:40 AM=0ASubject: [Videolib] Looking for Mo=
vie=0A=0A=0AHello, everyone!=0A =0AI have a patron who is looking for a fea=
ture film where a parent or guardian is being short-tempered/borderline abu=
sive with a child in a public setting. For example, a parent yelling at a c=
hild in a grocery story. My mind is a blank, any suggestions?=0A =0AThanks!=
=0ACecilia=0A=0A=0AFood fight? Enjoy some healthy debate=0Ain the Yahoo! An=
=0AYahoo! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives.=0Ahttp://tools.s=
earch.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/mail/
--0-1996602265-1174061273=:62132

=0A
The Assignment  (1997): sometim= e in the latter half of the movie, a parent at a little league ba= seball game is yelling at and shoving his son on to the fiel= d  (at which point Aidan Quinn's character tells the&nb= sp;abusing parent to lighten up, and the two parents get into a fight)= .
[...]

Need Mail bond= ing?
Go to the Yahoo! Mail Q&A for great tips from Yahoo! Answers users. --0-1996602265-1174061273=:62132-- VIDEOLIB is intended to encourage the broad and lively discussion of issues relating to the selection, evaluation, acquisition,bibliographic control, preservation, and use of current and evolving video formats in libraries and related institutions. It is hoped that the list will serve as an effective working tool for video librarians, as well as a channel of communication between libraries,educational institutions, and video producers and distributors.