Re: [Videolib] Looking for Movie

Meghann Matwichuk (mtwchk@udel.edu)
Thu, 15 Mar 2007 13:54:21 -0400

--------------050102030201070403050002

I just saw /SherryBaby/ (2006, d. Laurie Collyer) w/ Maggie Gyllenhaal,
and there's a brief scene towards the end of the film that shows a
mother being abusive to her young son at a rest stop. (Gyllenhaal's
character gets angry and attacks the mother.)

Hope that helps,

*************************
Meghann Matwichuk, M.S.
Senior Assistant Librarian
Morris Library, University of Delaware
181 S. College Ave.
Newark, DE 19717
(302) 831-1475

Cecilia Hurt wrote:

Hello, everyone!

I have a patron who is looking for a feature film where a parent or guardian is being short-tempered/borderline abusive with a child in a public setting. For example, a parent yelling at a child in a grocery story. My mind is a blank, any suggestions?

Thanks!
Cecilia

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate