Re: [Videolib] culinary arts video vendors?

Sue Oscar (info@filmakers.com)
Tue, 13 Mar 2007 16:00:17 -0400

--Apple-Mail-288-87805849
delsp=yes;
format=flowed

Fiilmakers Library distributes the following films:
"Slow Food Revolution'" about traditional food versus fast food:
" Inside Rice: A Grain of Culture" showing how Vietnamese 1000-year-
old civilization is connected to rice:
"Anatomy of a Springroll" which shows how food defines ones
identity :
"At Your Service" how waiting tables is affected by class and culture.
All these are described in detail on the web site www.filmakers.com

Sue Oscar
Filmakers Library, Inc.
124 E. 40th Street
Suite 901
New York, NY 10016
Phone:212-808-4980
Fax:212-808-4983
info@filmakers.com
www.filmakers.com

On Mar 12, 2007, at 2:53 PM, Jen Stutesman wrote:

> Can anyone direct me to some reputable video vendors for the food
> and culinary arts?
>
> Thanks, jen
>

> Jen Stutesman
>
> Instructional, Media, & Technical Services Librarian
>
> Walla Walla Community College
>
> Walla Walla, WA

--Apple-Mail-288-87805849

Fiilmakers Library distributes=A0 = the following films:
"Slow Food Revolution'" about traditional food = versus fast food:
" Inside Rice: A Grain of Culture"=A0 showing how = Vietnamese 1000-year-old civilization is connected to = rice:
=A0"Anatomy of a Springroll"=A0 =A0which shows=A0 how food = defines ones identity :
"At Your Service"=A0 how waiting = tables is affected by class and culture.
All these are = described in detail on the web site www.filmakers.com

=

Sue Oscar

Filmakers Library, Inc.

124 E. 40th = Street

Suite = 901

New York, = NY=A0=A010016

Phone:212-808-4980

Fax:212-808-4983

info@filmakers.com

www.filmakers.com

=

Can anyone direct = me to some reputable video vendors for the food and culinary = arts?

Thanks, = jen

=A0

Jen = Stutesman

Instructional, Media, & = Technical Services Librarian

Walla = Walla Community = College

Walla = Walla, =A0

= --Apple-Mail-288-87805849-- VIDEOLIB is intended to encourage the broad and lively discussion of issues relating to the selection, evaluation, acquisition,bibliographic control, preservation, and use of current and evolving video formats in libraries and related institutions. It is hoped that the list will serve as an effective working tool for video librarians, as well as a channel of communication between libraries,educational institutions, and video producers and distributors.