Re: [Videolib] culinary arts video vendors?

Linda Hellman (lhellman@optonline.net)
Mon, 12 Mar 2007 15:58:17 -0500

--Boundary_(ID_N2+yktQUZiXovMIM+zLsZg)

Ambrose Video Publishing distributes, "What We Eat" with Burt Wolfe. This 13-part series on VHS and DVD examines how the exchange of plants and animals in the 16th century affected where and how we live today. Programs include the influences of the Mediterranean, African, Native American and Spanish cuisines on the entire world, and the origins of cheese, coffee, vegetables and crops associated with "The Triangular Trade".
Visit our website: http://www.ambrosevideo.com/displayitem.cfm?vid=1079
for more information.

Linda Hellman
Ambrose Video Publishing
145 W.45th Street -Suite 1115
New York NY 10036
1.888.802.6715
----- Original Message -----
From: Jen Stutesman
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 1:53 PM
Subject: [Videolib] culinary arts video vendors?

Can anyone direct me to some reputable video vendors for the food and culinary arts?

Thanks, jen

Jen Stutesman

Instructional, Media, & Technical Services Librarian

Walla Walla Community College

Walla Walla, WA

[...]

--Boundary_(ID_N2+yktQUZiXovMIM+zLsZg)-- VIDEOLIB is intended to encourage the broad and lively discussion of issues relating to the selection, evaluation, acquisition,bibliographic control, preservation, and use of current and evolving video formats in libraries and related institutions. It is hoped that the list will serve as an effective working tool for video librarians, as well as a channel of communication between libraries,educational institutions, and video producers and distributors.