Re: [Videolib] culinary arts video vendors?

Susan Weber (sweber@langara.bc.ca)
Mon, 12 Mar 2007 12:54:17 -0700

--Boundary_(ID_d1kg8w3s7qzSl2yeRwtGEA)

The source for the training of chefs is the Culinary Institute of America,
http://ciaprochef.com/
Tel 800-888-7850
Their recent productions on Cooking Methods and Knife Skills are excellent.
Some of the older stuff may be only on VHS.

Susan

--

Susan Weber, Media Librarian

Langara College, Advanced Education Media Acquisitions Centre 100 West 49th Avenue, Vancouver, B.C. V5Y 2Z6 http://www.langara.bc.ca/aemac

Tel. 604-323-5533 email: sweber@langara.bc.ca

Fast Forward Media Showcase, April 25-26, 2007

http://www.langara.bc.ca/ffwd

--Boundary_(ID_d1kg8w3s7qzSl2yeRwtGEA) Content-type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> The source for the training of chefs is the Culinary Institute of America,

Jen Stutesman wrote:

Can anyone direct me to some reputable video vendors for the food and culinary arts?

Thanks, jen

Jen Stutesman

Instructional, Media, & Technical Services Librarian

Walla Walla Community College

Walla Walla, WA

--
Susan Weber, Media Librarian

Susan Weber, Media Librarian

Langara College, Advanced Education Media  Acquisitions Centre
100 West 49th Avenue, Vancouver, B.C.  V5Y 2Z6
http://www.langara.bc.ca/aemac

Tel. 604-323-5533     email: sweber@langara.bc.ca

Fast Forward Media Showcase, April 25-26, 2007

http://www.langara.bc.ca/ffwd

--Boundary_(ID_d1kg8w3s7qzSl2yeRwtGEA)-- VIDEOLIB is intended to encourage the broad and lively discussion of issues relating to the selection, evaluation, acquisition,bibliographic control, preservation, and use of current and evolving video formats in libraries and related institutions. It is hoped that the list will serve as an effective working tool for video librarians, as well as a channel of communication between libraries,educational institutions, and video producers and distributors.