RE: FW: [Videolib] Gary's Intro to Doc class

Fri, 9 Mar 2007 14:02:20 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C7627D.76E3137E

Thanks!
=20

________________________________

From: owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Gary Handman
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2007 1:15 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: FW: [Videolib] Gary's Intro to Doc class

Hi

Well, last semester I taught a watered down version of the class as a
Sophomore Seminar here...the syllabus was basically the same (fewer
reading and less rigorous viewing). Hope to teach the BIG class again
in Fall or Spring 08.

gary

Gary,
=20
Are you still teaching that Intro to documentary class for UCB?
If yes, would you mind sharing your updated syllabus.
=20
Mo
=09