Re: FW: [Videolib] Gary's Intro to Doc class

Fri, 09 Mar 2007 10:14:42 -0800

--=====================_958742734==.ALT

Hi

Well, last semester I taught a watered down version of the class as a
Sophomore Seminar here...the syllabus was basically the same (fewer reading
and less rigorous viewing). Hope to teach the BIG class again in Fall or
Spring 08.

gary

>Gary,
>
>Are you still teaching that Intro to documentary class for UCB? If yes,
>would you mind sharing your updated syllabus.
>
>Mo

UC Berkeley

--Guy Debord

[...]

"In societies where modern conditions of production prevail, all of life presents itself as an immense accumulation of spectacles."

--Guy Debord