FW: [Videolib] Gary's Intro to Doc class

Fri, 9 Mar 2007 12:37:31 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C76271.9D9B4CFE

Gary,
=20
Are you still teaching that Intro to documentary class for UCB? If yes,
would you mind sharing your updated syllabus.
=20
Mo

________________________________

From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Gary Handman
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2004 11:55 AM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Gary's Intro to Doc class

Hi all...

In an effort to get our minds off of fee-for-service issues....I'm
honored to have been asked to teach the intro to documentary class in
the film studies dept here at UCB next semester. Really excited about
it (65 students! yow!) Thought it might be fun to share the syllabus
with you (still a work in progress). I'd be very interested in hearing
your comments and/or suggestions. I need all the counsel and advice I
can get.

Cheers!

Gary

UC Berkeley

****

--Ted Berrigan=20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C76271.9D9B4CFE

Gary,

Are you still teaching that Intro to = documentary class for=20 UCB?  If yes, would you mind sharing your updated=20 syllabus.

Mo