RE: [Videolib] Gary's Intro to Doc class

Fri, 9 Mar 2007 12:29:53 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C76270.8CA06E58

Gary,
=20
Are you still teaching that Intro to documentary class for UCB? If yes,
would you mind sharing your updated syllabus.
=20
Mo
=20

*************************=20
Monique Threatt=20
Associate Head, Kent Cooper Room Services=20
Librarian for Media, and Communication & Culture=20
Herman B Wells Library, E044=20
Indiana University=20
Bloomington, IN 47405=20
T: (812) 855-1650=20