Re: [Videolib] Fw: Request for cost figures for cleaning DVDs--2nd post

Karen Fischer (Karen_Fischer@freenet.richland.oh.us)
Tue, 06 Mar 2007 17:33:30 -0500

*This message was sent using a trial version of CommuniGate(tm) SMTP*
*This message was sent using a trial version of CommuniGate(tm) FC Gateway*
Hi, We use the Eco Junior from RTI. I don't know the cost of supplies per disc, but I do know that we have saved hundreds of discs from being discarded. The machine polishes the scratches that prevent the discs from playing properly and most are salvaged. We probably polish over 50 discs per week.
Karen Fischer
AV Librarian
Mansfield Richland County Public Library
Mansfield, OH 44902

medialibrarybird@earthlink.net,internet writes:
*This message was received using a trial version of CommuniGate(tm) FC Gateway*
*This message was received using a trial version of CommuniGate(tm) SMTP*

Hello--I didn't get any responses to my first post, so I am trying again. Can anyone help me gather this information for my client?

---- RFC822 Header ----