Re: [Videolib] FW: Library of Congress, DVD encryption &

M. Claire Stewart (claire-stewart@northwestern.edu)
Mon, 5 Mar 2007 10:49:05 -0600

Also, legislation was introduced in the U.S. House last week to make
these exemptions permanent and slightly broader (for all instructors,
not just college level film and media profs.), among other things.

See the info on the Library Copyright Alliance web site about the
FAIR USE Legislation of 2007
<http://www.librarycopyrightalliance.org/lcanew.htm>

--
M. Claire Stewart
Acting Head, Marjorie I. Mitchell Multimedia Center