[Videolib] FW: Library of Congress, DVD encryption & education

McGuire, Dennis (dmcguire@colum.edu)
Mon, 5 Mar 2007 09:50:34 -0600

------_=_NextPart_001_01C75F3E.046DE31B

=20
I received this email from a faculty member (who received it from
faculty of another institution) after a discussion of copyright issues
pertaining to DVDs. I am aware of the iPod decision mentioned but am
not at all familiar with the supposed decision that I have bolded below.

=20
Can anyone confirm this claim? I'm not going to hold my breath on this
one.
=20
=20
=20