Re: [Videolib] Need source for Mexican film

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Thu, 01 Mar 2007 14:14:21 +0100

Dear Loraine,

the title has been published on video in Mexico by Twentieth Century Fox
Home Entertainment in 1999 (Spanish and Nahuatl dialogue, no English
subs) but seems to be available only for rent.
http://www.blockbuster.com.mx/BBFILMDesc.asp?Page=8001&nParam1=11783

You might contact Blockbuster in Mexico directly to ask if they might
sell it, but probably they would not.

In 2000 it has been published by Everyworld Digital on DVD with English
subtitles. (doesn't seem to exist any more)
Every World Digital
900 Wilshire Boulevard, Santa Monica, CA 90401
phone: (310) 451-1191
toll-free: (800) 795-1190
email: askuseveryworld.com

A university library owns this copy