Re: [Videolib] HOLY GHOST PEOPLE

Tue, 27 Feb 2007 14:06:15 -0800

Legally acquired...No longer available for purchase at fair market price on
the open market...physically at-risk.

Presto!

Don't know how Rick Prelinger is getting away with sticking it up on the
Internet Moving Image Archive, however...even tho it's out of distribution,
it ain't out of copyright, to my knowledge.

UC Berkeley

--Guy Debord