Re: [Videolib] Digital Survey now ONLINE

Robin Vachal (robin.vachal@gmail.com)
Tue, 27 Feb 2007 07:37:59 -0500

------=_Part_15306_14617455.1172579879771

Rick

The digital delivery survey is open at the same address:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=411573343986

I had closed the survey late last night in order to make a small revision.

Thank you for taking the time to participate in the survey. The responses
from the VideoLib list have been highly informative and are greatly
appreciated.

Thanks

Robin Vachal

On 2/27/07, <b class="gmail_sendername">Rick Faaberg</b> &lt;<a href="mailto:rfaaberg@comcast.net">rfaaberg@comcast.net</a>&gt; wrote:</span><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">

------=_Part_15306_14617455.1172579879771--