Re: [Videolib] FW: Lassie...

Thu, 22 Feb 2007 15:59:21 -0800

--=====================_737477640==.ALT

arf arf arf...what's that, girl? you say Gary fell down the well...?

Howz bout

"The Garden" (03/02/58):
To teach Timmy farming, Paul gifts him with a quarter acre so that he can=20
plant vegetables. Lassie helps him plow and guards the garden; Paul makes a=
=20
scarecrow so birds cannot eat the seeds=ADbut a drought still threatens his=
=20
beloved plants. Is "rainmaking" the answer? Scott: Kelly Junge Jr.
http://episodes.lassieweb.org/lassie04.htm

At 03:17 PM 2/22/2007, you wrote:
>Can anyone help with an answer to this one?
>
>Thanks,
>
>mb
>
>Michael Brewer
>Slavic Studies, German Studies & Media Arts Librarian
>University of Arizona Library

UC Berkeley

"In societies where modern conditions of production prevail, all of life=20

--Guy Debord

arf arf arf...what's that, girl?  you say Gary fell down the well...?

Howz bout

"The Garden" (03/02/58):
To teach Timmy farming, Paul gifts him with a quarter acre so that he can plant vegetables. Lassie helps him plow and guards the garden; Paul makes a scarecrow so birds cannot eat the seeds=ADbut a drought still threatens his beloved plants. Is "rainmaking" the answer? Scott: Kelly Junge Jr.
http://episodes.lassieweb.org/lassie04.htm