RE: [Videolib] Human Trafficking

Rodgers, Jan (jrodgers@dom.edu)
Tue, 20 Feb 2007 17:22:30 -0600

Hi Ben:

Did I ever send you my pathfinder on Human Trafficking?

I have several films I use to teach a class on human trafficking.
I am doing a lot of research in this area and involved in collaboration
with the American Bar Association on a few projects.

Sex Slaves- Frontline-PBS Video
Turning a Corner- A BeyondMedia Production
Fields of Mudan- Florida State University---
43 Days
Stolen Childhood
Lilya Forever- Gufa Made in Russia
The Day My God Died Narrated by Tim Robbins
Lives for Sale Maryknoll and Lightfoot Films in association with Faith
and Values Media

Hope this helps...If I can be of any help let me know.

Jan A. Rodgers
MLIS Candidate

Jan A. Rodgers, LCSW, MSW, BCD
Clinical Assistant Professor