Re: [Videolib] Seeking Mexican DVD Recommendations

SubCine (contact@subcine.com)
Tue, 20 Feb 2007 14:53:20 -0500

SubCine ( http://subcine.com ) distributes several titles that might be of
interest:

The Sixth Section
http://www.subcine.com/sixthsection.html

Fruit of Labor
http://www.subcine.com/fruit.html

Beca de Gilas
http://www.subcine.com/beca.html

Good luck!
Alex

> Ambrose Video and DVD distributes " A History of Hispanic Achievement". This
> 8-part series features (English) closed-captioning and a Spanish language
> subtitle option. Visit our website: www.ambrosevideo.com
> <http://www.ambrosevideo.com> for a description of this series, and several
> other series featuring Spanish subtitles.
>
> Linda Hellman,Regional Sales Manager
> Ambrose Video Publishing
> 145 W.45th Street -Suite 1115
> New York NY 10036
> 1.888.802.6715

*** http://www.subcine.com ***
SUBCINE: Independent Latino Film and Video
Find up to date news and information on the most relevant,
challenging, and progressive Latino media being made today.
Purchase tapes through:
*** http://www.subcine.com ***