RE: [Videolib] Collection going to IT????!!!!

Tue, 20 Feb 2007 13:24:13 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C7551C.52BE82A0

Ditto.
=20
Speaking of trends, do any of you academic media
librarians/paraprofessionals see a reason to subscribe to Audiobooks on
demand? Which academic libraries are currently collecting this format,
and is it a highly used service?
=20
Right now, we refer patrons to the public library for audiobooks on CDs.
They have not yet subscribed to AOD. =20
=20
We only get requests during the school breaks, and are being asked to
consider subscribing to AOD. (It's extremely expensive!)
=20
Please send your comments to me offline. I hope to see some of you
media librarians at ACRL. Carleton J. and Marc S. -- I hope you will
show us Mid-westerners a good time!
=20
Best,
Mo
*************************=20
Monique Threatt=20
Associate Head, Kent Cooper Room Services=20
Librarian for Media, and Communication & Culture=20
Herman B Wells Library, E044=20
Indiana University=20
Bloomington, IN 47405=20
T: (812) 855-1650=20