RE: [Videolib] Seeking Mexican DVD Recommendations

Elizabeth Stanley (Elizabeth@bullfrogfilms.com)
Tue, 20 Feb 2007 12:52:53 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C75517.F1B93DAA

Hello, Michael,
=20
Bullfrog Films offers the following DVDs about Mexico and Mexican
culture, which may appeal to your library patrons:
=20
The Boxer (Life Series) DVD
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/lsbox.html
=20
Escaping from History DVD
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/efh.html
=20
The Monarch DVD
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/mon.html
=20
The Other Side (City Life Series) DVD
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/clos.html
=20
Tina in Mexico DVD
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/tina.html
=20
Here is the subject area index for Mexico:=20
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/subjects/mexico.html
=20
Gracias!
Elizabeth Stanley