RE: [Videolib] Seeking Mexican DVD Recommendations

Brock, Shawn (Shawn.Brock@aetn.com)
Tue, 20 Feb 2007 10:58:32 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C75507.F842ED55

Here's some excellent Hispanic history-centric programs dubbed in
Spanish:
=20
http://store.aetv.com/html/subject/index.jhtml?id=3Dspe1001
=20
-Shawn Brock

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Michael
Vollmar-Grone
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 9:38 AM
To: VideoLib
Subject: [Videolib] Seeking Mexican DVD Recommendations
=09
Hello,
Anyone have suggestions for Mexican DVDs (and suppliers) that
would appeal to transient workers and be suitable for a public library?
A variety of Nuevo Cine Mexicano (New Mexican Cinema) titles are
on the way and others are in the collection but I have been advised that
those may not be of interest to the majority of the people we are trying
to reach.
Thanks.
=09
=09
Michael Vollmar-Grone
Director of Audiovisual Services
Amos Memorial Public Library
230 East North Street
Sidney, OH 45365
vollmami@oplin.org
=09
=09

------_=_NextPart_001_01C75507.F842ED55

Message

Here's=20 some excellent Hispanic history-centric programs dubbed in=20 Spanish:

http= ://store.aetv.com/html/subject/index.jhtml?id=3Dspe1001=

-Shawn=20 Brock