Re: [Videolib] Copyright holders

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Fri, 16 Feb 2007 16:56:24 -0500

Wow this is kind of twisted even for you
Is a librarian some kind of diplomat that there for incurs library status in
whatever room or building they are in thus making it part of library ?

As usual this all boils down to what can I can get away with an justify

Sometimes you have to accept that not every film ever made is going to be in
the format that is convenient for you and that splicy 16mm print you have of
THE JAZZ SINGER that you bought from UA 30 years ago is the one you have to
use ( well you could by a VHS of course but it is not released on DVD)