Re: [Videolib] Copyright holders

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Fri, 16 Feb 2007 14:56:02 -0500

They may recommend it but I doubt it would pass Congress. Studio's are
getting more paranoid than ever and I do sympathize with them on some level
I am not going to bring up the old circular arguments but if anyone wants to
have fun try tranfering an old "detiorating" Disney title to DVD and telling
Disney what you have done. Would make a real nice test case