Re: [Videolib] Copyright holders

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Fri, 16 Feb 2007 11:11:20 -0500

Well you can always ask. If you are asking about a feature film I think you
can guarantee the answer will be no, with an educational film I suppose
someone might consider it.
I think the main thing would be to find the contact info, explain how you
acquired the title in the format you have and what format you want to
transfer it to.

On 2/16/07 10:26 AM, "Chris Vance" <christine.vance@umontana.edu> wrote:

> Hi,
> I've never tried to contact copyright holders in order to ask permission
> to copy film to other formats. I've already explored the possibility of
> purchasing in any format and found that to be impossible. Could someone
> please give me a short course or direct me to information that will help
> me.
> Thank you very much.
> Chris

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE