Re: [Videolib] El Norte - DVD

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 13:40:23 -0500

March of o6 ? That would not make sense as that was a year ago.
I think it may be that they carry a UK Pal import which I saw on Amazon UK
But the film is definitely not out in the US .

FYI not that it makes any difference but the company that reneged on the
deal to release it was Artisian not October . I am not clear if they would
still have any rights and they were bought out by Lions Gate

On 2/15/07 1:10 PM, "Markus, Tim" <MarkusT@evergreen.edu> wrote:

> Don't know about PPR, but our media person just forwarded a note that
> Facets plans to release El Norte on DVD 03/06.
>
> Tim

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International