Re: [Videolib] Question on Public Performance Rights

Thomas Ipri (ipri@lasalle.edu)
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 13:45:45 -0500

--=_alternative 0066F1EF85257283_=

I'd have to agree that this case does not fall into any gray areas, but
don't FFH titles come with PPR?

I keep an Access database for my purchases and include a check box for
PPR. We don't put that info in the catalog, but I can easily retrieve it.

Tom

______________________
Thomas A. Ipri, MS
Media Services Librarian

Connelly Library
La Salle University
1900 West Olney Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19141
215-951-1965
ipri@lasalle.edu
http://www.lasalle.edu/library

Jeanne Little <jeanne.little@uni.edu>
Sent by: owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
02/15/2007 09:30 AM
Please respond to
videolib@lists.berkeley.edu

videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
cc

Subject
Re: [Videolib] Question on Public Performance Rights

Gary,

You are a brave soul...

Jeanne

Gary Handman wrote:
Because I don't think anyone else would and I've become more willing to
take risks in my middle age.

Gary