Re: [Videolib] Netflix - again

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 12:04:23 -0500

Probably would not work IF you are going to be asking mostly for newer
releases. Netflix has already been "outed" for giving people who request and
go through a lot of new releases, bottom of the barrel access. The whole
Netflix concept is really to keep volume DOWN or they won't make money.

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503