Re: [Videolib] PPR info needed for 2 films

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 09:54:30 -0500

--B_3254378071_15412803

Actually both are made for TV so good luck

On 2/14/07 11:32 PM, "Pat Shufeldt" <pashuf@charter.net> wrote:

> I am doing a retrospective cataloging project for a denominational resource
> center. We have several videos in the collection for which a decision needs
> to be made on whether to retain them. Since the intent of this video
> collection is to provide materials which can be used in programming within
> individual congregations, we are trying to be sure that those which are
> retained can be covered by a congregation's CVLI llicense (Christian Video
> Licensing, Inc.), have PPR rights which were included in their purchase, or
> are titles for which single-performance rights can be obtained without having
> to jump through too many hoops.
>
> Who is currently handling of PPR for the following two films? Swank doesn't
> list either one, and the production companies listed on IMDB aren't among
> those covered by CVLI.
>
> Jesus of Nazareth (Director: Franco Zeffirelli) - 1977
> The story of David (Directors: David Lowell Rich & Alex Segal)- 1976
> Yes, Jessica, I know that one is Italian and that both were made for TV; but
> hope springs eternal--especially on the Zeffirelli
>
> Pat Shufeldt
> pashuf@charter.net

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com
212-629-6880

--B_3254378071_15412803

Re: [Videolib] PPR info needed for 2 films Actua= lly both are made for TV so good luck