RE: [Videolib] Luis Garcia Berlanga DVDs

Sarah Reynolds (sreynolds@WMM.com)
Wed, 14 Feb 2007 18:17:45 -0500

Hi Chris,

A friend of mine in Spain happens to be involved in marketing these films so your email caught my attention! I let her know about your query and she has asked me to forward the following information:

There are indeed PAL editions now available in Spain. You can contact PRAGDA at info@pragda.com for more information on how to get them.

There is also a collection of 10 Spanish Cinema classics that Pragda expects to release, with subtitles, in the US this Fall.

Pragda is a new initiative to bring films from Spain to the US market. We will release 8 documentary films in a month, and classics coming up.

Hope this helps!

Sarah Reynolds
Educational Sales & Marketing Coordinator
WOMEN MAKE MOVIES

462 Broadway, Suite 500
New York, NY 10013
tel 212.925.0606 ext. 312 l fax 212.925.2052
sr@wmm.com| www.wmm.com