Re: [Videolib] PPR

Sally Wellman (swellman@pelican.state.lib.la.us)
Wed, 14 Feb 2007 12:30:32 -0600

--=====================_1386591750==.ALT

Even though my av assistant and I can usually look at the piece and
know what rights we have, we put a general note in the bib
record. This keeps our users from saying, "I didn't know, nobody
told me, etc."

Sally Wellman
Head of Cataloging
& Audiovisual Collection Development Librarian
State Library of Louisiana
701 N. 4th St.
Baton Rouge, La. 70802
225-342-4939