Re: [Videolib] PPR

Susan Weber (sweber@langara.bc.ca)
Wed, 14 Feb 2007 10:28:48 -0800

--Boundary_(ID_1Fc/TRfrliLAX0L32kRmZw)

We recommend that the rights be noted in the catalogue record,
in the MARC 540 field, which is Terms governing use.
Also, keeping print records of the invoice is a good cover your backside
practice.
Susan

--

Susan Weber, Media Librarian

Langara College, Advanced Education Media Acquisitions Centre 100 West 49th Avenue, Vancouver, B.C. V5Y 2Z6 http://www.langara.bc.ca/aemac

Tel. 604-323-5533 email: sweber@langara.bc.ca

Fast Forward Media Showcase, April 25-26, 2007

http://www.langara.bc.ca/ffwd

--Boundary_(ID_1Fc/TRfrliLAX0L32kRmZw) Content-type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> We recommend that the rights be noted in the catalogue record,

Steven Harris wrote:

[...]

--Boundary_(ID_1Fc/TRfrliLAX0L32kRmZw)-- VIDEOLIB is intended to encourage the broad and lively discussion of issues relating to the selection, evaluation, acquisition,bibliographic control, preservation, and use of current and evolving video formats in libraries and related institutions. It is hoped that the list will serve as an effective working tool for video librarians, as well as a channel of communication between libraries,educational institutions, and video producers and distributors.