Re: [Videolib] When the Levees Broke PPR?

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Wed, 14 Feb 2007 11:17:39 -0500

This came up before
This is an HBO production and sometimes made for TV films don't have PPR
rights do to conflicts with various union rules
You would need to contact HBO directly to determine if there are PPR rights
and if they have them or have licensed them

On 2/14/07 10:45 AM, "Ang Romano" <angelar@elmhurst.edu> wrote:

> Does anyone know if there are PPR available for "When the Levees Broke"
> directed by Spike Lee? I've checked all the usual sources and can't
> find any whisper of information? Any help would be great.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Ang

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner