Re: [Videolib] Netflix - again

Wed, 14 Feb 2007 08:10:36 -0800

Well, I'm not sure I understand my pizza analogy, either, John...and I
certainly don't ever to presume to know what my good pal Jessica is talking
about.

Here's what I think I mean: We select, we acquire, we organize the
information that we think our clients want or need. We build collections
or access to collections of information...in multiple forms and
formats. Not sure that responding to immediate need by providing short
term/limited access to this information is what we should be doing.

Gary