Re: [Videolib] Netflix - again

John Vallier (vallier@u.washington.edu)
Tue, 13 Feb 2007 16:57:19 -0800

I'm not sure I understand Gary's pizza metaphor completely, but I'm
not intending to replace our collection with a Netflix account. I'm
just looking into the possibility of augmenting/complementing it. I
seem to have struck a nerve.

Anyway, in terms of Jessica's comment on whether the 25 holds are for
school use or entertainment, I can't say. We don't quiz our users on
their intentions when checking out a title. If other libraries do, I
would be interested in hearing about that.

-John