[Videolib] Thanks! RE: videolib Digest V1 #192

Marynelle Chew (chewm@byuh.edu)
Tue, 13 Feb 2007 12:28:44 -1000

Thanks for the PPR advice. Per Films for the Humanitie website, Bollywood
Bound comes with PPR. (Yea!) Thanks for the tip on Rialto as the contact for
Battle of Algiers.

Marynelle Chew

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-videolib-digest@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:owner-videolib-digest@lists.berkeley.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 12:11 PM
To: videolib-digest@listtest.berkeley.edu
Subject: videolib Digest V1 #192

videolib Digest Tuesday, February 13 2007 Volume 01 : Number 192

[Videolib] Question on Public Performance Rights
RE: [Videolib] Source for The Golden Age of Rock'n'Roll?
Re: Fwd: [Videolib] Source for The Golden Age of Rock'n'Roll?
Re: [Videolib] Question on Public Performance Rights
Re: [Videolib] Luis Garcia Berlanga DVDs
RE: [Videolib] Source for The Golden Age of Rock'n'Roll?
RE: [Videolib] Question on Public Performance Rights for East Asian Films
Re: [Videolib] Media booking systems - recommendations?
Re: [Videolib] Netflix - again