Re: [Videolib] Netflix - again

Tue, 13 Feb 2007 14:16:01 -0800 (PST)

Hmmm...interesting. I never, ever vaguely assume to speak for public
libraries or librarians (being the clueless academic that I am), but I
wonder how short-term rental to meet public demand fits in with the
service mandate and philosophy of libraries. Seems to me its sorta like a
culinary school having pizzas delivered because there isn't enough
mozzarella to go around.

...but what do I know?

Gary

UC Berkeley, CA 94720-6000