Re: [Videolib] Netflix - again

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Tue, 13 Feb 2007 17:02:37 -0500

But are the 25 holds for school use or just entertainment
I mean can't students just get their own Netflix accounts

I can see a need for a membership for stuff that might be used only
Once or perhaps expensive
Anyway no harm in having one
I think Netflix is just trying to protect itself from pissing off studios
However unless they have reason to believe the item is being used for an
actual public performance it is not their problem

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503