Re: [Videolib] Netflix - again

John Vallier (vallier@u.washington.edu)
Tue, 13 Feb 2007 13:39:24 -0800

Hi, Gary:

Such an account might ease the demand on our more popular titles. For
example, our copy of Da Vinci Code currently has 25 holds: http://
tinyurl.com/yoyrro I don't want 25 copies of Da Vinci Code.

And we do buy "stuff" outright. Here's a list of new titles for
January 07: http://www.lib.washington.edu/Media/new/dvds0107.html

Thanks for asking,

John
_________
John Vallier
Head, Multimedia Services
University of Washington Libraries | Media Center
Box 353080, Seattle, WA 98195-3080
(206) 616-1210 Fax: (206) 685-8485