[Videolib] Netflix - again

John Vallier (vallier@u.washington.edu)
Tue, 13 Feb 2007 11:03:37 -0800

Hello:

I wanted to share the following email string I had with Netflix.
Despite their unwillingness, I'm still interested setting up an
account for our Media Center. Does anyone have a contact at Netflix
that made it possible for their institution to subscribe? "Alliances"
doesn't seem interested.

Thank you!

John
http://www.lib.washington.edu/media/