Re: [Videolib] PPR for film title

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Mon, 12 Feb 2007 16:28:45 -0500

--B_3254142526_1306088

This might be tricky. Many made for TV films are not cleared for public
viewing because of the additional costs this
Would incur on various union contracts. If SWANK does not carry it though
they do carry Disney is not likely you can get PPR
Best bet is to try to reach someone at Disney directly

On 2/12/07 3:38 PM, "Hutchison, Jane" <HutchisonJ@wpunj.edu> wrote:

> New Jersey adopted as part of their One Book NJ selection "Their Eyes Were
> Watching God" by Zora Neale Thurston. The DVD is produced by Buena Vista Home
> Entertainment. I am trying to find out how to obtain PPR to show in our
> library auditorium. Swank doesn't carry it. Any ideas? Thanks, Jane
>
> Jane B. Hutchison
> Associate Director
> Instruction & Research Technology
> William Paterson University
> Wayne, NJ 07470
> 973-720-2980 (work)
> 973-418-7727 (cell)
> 973-720-2585 (facs)
> hutchisonj@wpunj.edu

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com
212-629-6880

--B_3254142526_1306088

Re: [Videolib] PPR for film title This = might be tricky. Many made for TV films are not cleared for public viewing b= ecause of the additional costs this