Re: [Videolib] Media booking systems - recommendations?

Daniel Pyne (dan@onshore-devel.com)
Mon, 12 Feb 2007 14:51:27 -0600

Hi VideoLib,

As a footnote to this conversation, we are in the final testing phase of
a complete re-write of our WebCheckout Media Booking system which will
be available in the coming weeks.

In short, we've made some structural changes to allow more flexibility
with bibliographic record management, especially selecting, displaying
and searching media data. Please contact me offline if you'd like more
information or a demonstration of the Booking Module.

Sincerely,

Dan

Daniel T. Pyne
Vice-President, Sales