Re: [Videolib] Media booking systems - recommendations?

Patti McVay Gorrell (pmcvay@wooster.edu)
Fri, 09 Feb 2007 09:38:33 -0500

Good morning,

We also use III Millennium Media Booking for media, rooms, keys, and
equipment, if anyone has questions, please ask, we'd be lost without it.

Take care, Patti