Re: [Videolib] Size of screen

Susan Weber (sweber@langara.bc.ca)
Tue, 06 Feb 2007 09:32:11 -0800

--Boundary_(ID_hooJSNEo57QThAzrNw/u5g)

Thanks for the giggle, Eileen.
It's astounding what people can come up with, isn't it?
In this case, size doesn't matter.

Susan

Eileen Simmons wrote:

> I had a patron tell me today that she had heard that if you showed a
> movie on a small screen (under maybe 24") you didn't have to worry
> about PPR. She wants to show an unspecified movie at the local senior
> center. I told her this was news to me, but I would ask the experts.
>
> So I'm asking you all.
>
> Eileen Simmons
> Assistant Director/Head of Reference
> Everett Public Library
> 2702 Hoyt Ave.
> Everett, WA 98201--

Susan Weber, Media Librarian

Langara College, Advanced Education Media Acquisitions Centre
100 West 49th Avenue, Vancouver, B.C. V5Y 2Z6
http://www.langara.bc.ca/aemac

Tel. 604-323-5533 email: sweber@langara.bc.ca

Fast Forward Media Showcase, April 25-26, 2007

http://www.langara.bc.ca/ffwd

--Boundary_(ID_hooJSNEo57QThAzrNw/u5g)

Thanks for the giggle, Eileen.
It's astounding what people can come up with, isn't it?
In this case, size doesn't matter.

Susan

Size of screen